Benefits of daily consumption:
- The most important thing is that it helps to keep your heart healthy. In fact, the incidence of cardiovascular and circulatory system disease is much lower in countries where olive oil is consumed.
- It improves the functioning of the digestive system and intestinal transit, helping towards weight loss.
- It has a protecting and tonic effect on the skin thanks to its antioxidant power, reducing premature ageing of cells.
- It improves metabolic functions and brain development as fatty acids promote the formation of cell membranes.
- It stimulates calcium absorption and therefore encourages bone growth and bone mineralisation.
- It improves life expectancy because of its nutrients.
- It is effective in preventing the onset and progression of certain types of tumours because it has antioxidants that act as a natural defence.
It helps to protect eyesight as it contains large quantities of vitamin A.